About the Miniature Garden Society
Established in 2015 by Janit Calvo, best-selling author of Gardening in Miniature: Create Your Own Tiny Living World and the Gardening in Miniature Prop Shop: Handmade Accessories for Your Tiny Living World, our exclusive community of artistic, hands-on enthusiasts will help you gather information, grow your hobby and get creative.
Enjoy all the tips, techniques, dos and don’ts of miniature gardening from my 24-year expertise in researching and developing this new hobby.
- LEARN as you go. We’ve done the research for you.
- EMBARK on a weekend project with the right plants & advice.
- ENJOY the essence of armchair miniature gardening.
- PREPARE for your next mini garden adventure!
- GET GARDENING in your big, small or in-ground project!
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
Our Miniature Garden Societal Mission:
- To keep landfills free of unnecessary waste
- To avoid toxic materials, plastics & other accessories
- To be implement environmentally-friendly guidelines in all tasks.
- To re-purpose, reuse or recycle.