Terms of Service
- Assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless we say it is not.
- While we try to be as accurate as possible, we can not promise you it is 100% accurate. We are only promising you fun and entertainment. If you use any information on this website, you are using it at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site but we do try to give you as accurate information as possible.
- We, and anybody else who helped us create, produce, or deliver the site are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use it. This includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. In other words, we’re not responsible if you’re browsing around and the site damages you or your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. However, we have made every precaution that this will not happen by hosting this website on very reliable platforms and vetting each member carefully.
- If you don’t want the world to know something, don’t post in on the site in any bulletin board or anyplace else. That’s because anything you disclose to us is ours to reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast, and post it someplace else. We can even use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques you post any way we want to, including, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or other stuff using the information you post.
- Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either our property or someone else’s property we are using with their permission and not your property to use.
- Trademarks, logos, and service marks on the site we own, or we are using with explicit permission from the owner or copyright holder.
- Any sites we link to on this website, although very carefully researched, we are not liable for your use of those sites in any way.
- We do and will look at the postings in our discussion groups, we take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you might encounter when you visit our site. Any posting or transmitting of any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, nasty, mean, or profane material or any material that law enforcement types may consider a criminal offense, get someone in court on a civil lawsuit, or for that matter violate any law — anywhere, anytime. While we certainly respect your privacy, we have no choice but to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court which might ask us who might have posted nasty stuff on our site.
- We’re also allowed to change these Terms of Service and anything else on the site at any time. We will give you notice of any changes if they are directly applicable to you however, if we do change the page, then you’re bound by those changes, too, whenever you visit our site.
- Note our topic is gardening in miniature. Nothing that we do depends upon the global economy or anything just as serious. We are here as a conduit for everything to do with your favorite hobby of miniature gardening only. Some fairies may be included.
Updated July 2018